PDA

View Full Version : Nankai mesh seat cover

Mayapaso
12-05-14, 07:13 PM
Nankai MSC-100 mesh seat cover. No more hot bot or wet bot. My bum stayed more or less dry in Shikoku rindo rain. No more compression points where the rain just comes through your two bony points into your waterproof pants no matter how thick. Same will apply in summer; I can feel the air circulating between the seat and my rear end. This mesh hardly compresses at all, much stiffer than a Komine version I looked at. Recommend.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/mg-market/msc-100/

JamesK
13-05-14, 10:48 AM
That's a great price, and the idea behind these, originally the Bead Rider seat pad is very sound. I've been using the Bead Rider for years.
The other advantage is that both of these designs incorporate a "Flatulence Dispersion System" :001_rolleyes:

rider2371
13-05-14, 10:48 AM
Looks nice. Does it offer any sort of cushioning?

rtho
13-05-14, 01:24 PM
The other advantage is that both of these designs incorporate a "Flatulence Dispersion System" :001_rolleyes:

I thought that was what he was talking about when he mentioned the air movement between the seat and his rear end....

Mayapaso
13-05-14, 07:02 PM
That's a great price, and the idea behind these, originally the Bead Rider seat pad is very sound. I've been using the Bead Rider for years.

Yes, I've now equipped both my bikes with FDS, soon all bikes will have it as standard. It's an improved version of ABS. (Arse Breathing System)

rider2371: yes, it offers more cushioning and a marginally wider seat. More comfortable as you'd expect.