Thread: Holiday tomorrow , anyone riding ?

Default Holiday tomorrow , anyone riding ?

Sunny skies today ...assuming it holds out until tomorrow evening is anyone up for a ride tomorrow (weds) ....out about 7--8 , back by mid afternoon would be good ....

I might be up for it. Will take the s1000 so no off roading for me.

Suffering from a head cold today but if I feel better I might head out somewhere on the S10 with the hopes of getting it a bit dirty this time! Anyhow, post up your plan once you guys decide. If you end up at South Cafe around noon and want to head back early I might stick around and explore white roads down there.

Sorry, I am going to sit this one out. Have a good ride!
    IBA #42657
    96 Honda XR250 Baja
    09 BMW R1200GS Adventure ・ 09 KTM 990 SMT (sold) ・ 97 Honda X4 ・ 95 Kawasaki ZZR400 (sold)

If the weather is ok down in Izu I wouldn't mind to ride down for a lunch at the South cafe. The current forecast doesn't look so good....

Still feeling crappy from my cold. If you guys decide to go, post up the meeting time/place and I might join if I feel better in the AM.

Whether looks crap from around lunchtime. Will make a final decision in the morning.

Yep , I am a definite no-show ..... Too much homework and just cracked open the 3rd bottle of red :-) .....

Geez I'm always missing out on these rides! lol! I just rode from Fussa to Shibuya yesterday by myself in the heavy traffic just to get out and ride, and plus I never riden to Shibuya before and I thought I'd get lost..Now I know why you guys ride so early haha! I thinking of riding to the beach straight south from Fussa sometime this week Taking R16 to R129 all the way down to the beach. Don't know what's down there, again I've never been there either I'm assuming I'll find lots of water!..anyone want to join? I'm down for early times too, I don't want to be clutching through that much traffic ever again!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1495.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	234.3 KB 
ID:	9194
    If you only knew...

Could be up for a ride this weekend , subject to mr sunshine showing an appearance....

Quote Originally Posted by BUMBLB View Post
    Geez I'm always missing out on these rides! lol! I just rode from Fussa to Shibuya yesterday by myself in the heavy traffic just to get out and ride, and plus I never riden to Shibuya before and I thought I'd get lost..Now I know why you guys ride so early haha! I thinking of riding to the beach straight south from Fussa sometime this week Taking R16 to R129 all the way down to the beach. Don't know what's down there, again I've never been there either I'm assuming I'll find lots of water!..anyone want to join? I'm down for early times too, I don't want to be clutching through that much traffic ever again!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1495.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	234.3 KB 
ID:	9194
    Route 16 is the suckiest road in Japan IMHO. I try to avoid it like the plague. From your area heading west to 33, then
    onto 209 up to Okutama would be a nice ride. Might be a ride over to 152 this weekend if i can get the old farts on their bikes.
    Apexmoto Inc - Dyno tuning, engine/chassis/suspension upgrades, repairs, shaken, tires & changing with balancing, graphics printing, stickers, media blasting, painting & powder coating.

Whats up I'm new to this forum thing but not to the area. I'm in the fussa area and I ride the mountains quite a bit that's where you want to ride like Jav said. This weekend im tryin to ride to the motorcycle show at tokyo big site on sunday but not sure if its gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by GONZOSATSC1 View Post
    Whats up I'm new to this forum thing but not to the area. I'm in the fussa area and I ride the mountains quite a bit that's where you want to ride like Jav said. This weekend im tryin to ride to the motorcycle show at tokyo big site on sunday but not sure if its gonna happen.
    How far is it from Fussa? The farthest I've ridden from Fussa was Shibuya.. I didn't take the freeway though like I should have. Didn't want to pay all the stupid tolls. I'll be up for it, if I have someone to follow because I have no idea where I'm going when it comes to riding to Tokyo. Train is another story but no fun in that. And I'd love to ride in some twistys..but again I don't really know my way around and I don't have a GPS. If you ever gunna ride out sometime let me know, I'll role with ya.
    If you only knew...