Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Offroad is awesome

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Down by the river
    Posts
    17,156

    Default Offroad is awesome

    Some nice riding in these.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sasazuka, Tokyo
    Posts
    922

    Default

    All fake, Everyone knows that you need a Djebel or a Serrow for that kind of riding

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Down by the river
    Posts
    17,156

    Default

    Last weekend my Djebel was faster than all the high end offroad bikes that never left their parking spaces...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    1,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twinrider View Post
    Last weekend my Djebel was faster than all the high end offroad bikes that never left their parking spaces...
    I know the Gerbils are quick, but with a setup like this you could get a little extra boost:

    Last edited by Markw; 23-04-14 at 11:03 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sasazuka, Tokyo
    Posts
    922

    Default

    And also, I heard that standing up on a dirtbike is only for showing off. Real rider keep their ass on the seat and use their spines to absorb the bumps.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Down by the river
    Posts
    17,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Markw View Post
    I know the Gerbils are quick, but with a setup like this you could get a little extra boost:
    Building a trailer is easy, linking a pic is hard....


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    1,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twinrider View Post
    Building a trailer is easy, linking a pic is hard....
    Fixed

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    2,414

    Default

    Cool vids.
    ----------------
    2008 R1200GS | 2009 NSF100 | 2009 CRF250X | 2011 Address V125S


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •