Thread: got caught parking illegally at a mansion, how fkd am I?

Default got caught parking illegally at a mansion, how fkd am I?

So I visited a friend at his mansion building and I wasn't sure where to park my bike. I saw another bike parked and decided to park next to it. It turns out this exact spot was a parking space for someone who lived there. I guess the other bike didn't park there for more than 10-15 minutes because it was gone soon after. Sure enough when I came back a couple maybe 50's proceeded to yell at me saying they have been waiting hours.. I was probably gone 45 minutes. Anyway they said they called the cops, I'm sure they got my plate number. Also I cant really say I wasn't there because I'm sure there was a camera that saw me so.. I wasn't sure what to do, just leave or wait for the cops and try to explain but I just left. So any idea what they could do??

Default got caught parking illegally at a mansion, how fkd am I?

I can't imagine that there is much they can do. Trespass? But you left when asked.

Jub Jub ... Liquid ... Television ... I KNOW you're gunna dig this!
    RedSquare
    Some pithy saying about biking, or a quote from a self-styled guru. Take your pick.

Unless you have an actual parking ticket with an actual fine printed on it, you're not fucked at all.

Nothing, the police wont get involved in parking issues on private property, the owner / manager can call a Co to clamp your bike.

Generally i would apologize, and if they kept yelling, i would return in kind

Cops cannot do anything because private property. Similarly with govt property.
    Beside my house is some vacant govt land. Neighbor called cops when i parked there, but
    cops said they cannot ticket, as not on a road/highway/public walking area. So you have 0 problems.
    Apexmoto Inc - Dyno tuning, engine/chassis/suspension upgrades, repairs, shaken, tires & changing with balancing, graphics printing, stickers, media blasting, painting & powder coating.

Quote Originally Posted by Jav View Post
    Neighbor called cops when i parked there, but cops said they cannot ticket, as not on a road/highway/public walking area.
    Always good to get the laziness of the cops working FOR you!
    IBA #42657
    96 Honda XR250 Baja
    09 BMW R1200GS Adventure ・ 09 KTM 990 SMT (sold) ・ 97 Honda X4 ・ 95 Kawasaki ZZR400 (sold)