Thread: Auction Sampler January 20th 2016

Default Auction Sampler January 20th 2016

Apexmoto Inc - Dyno tuning, engine/chassis/suspension upgrades, repairs, shaken, tires & changing with balancing, graphics printing, stickers, media blasting, painting & powder coating.

seriously looking to get second bike..( I know l say this before but now..;-)
    Sport/touring, means fun/fast bike that can turn into a comfortable tandem long touring bike ( lateral bags..) when l go out in two or for long weekends..
    I am keep thinking.. any suggestion would be taken in consideration.
    Thanks Apex to post the auction bike every week, which makes me dream about something sweet coming soon.

Default Auction Sampler January 20th 2016

Ducati ST2, 3 or 4
    RedSquare
    Some pithy saying about biking, or a quote from a self-styled guru. Take your pick.

Would recommend the Multistrada 1200S

or BMW K1200GT

or FJR1300

Or if you are interested in doing some rindo's as well, the F800GSA ( of which i happen to have two for sale )
    Pete and I took two F800GSA, down on an Izu ride. They can keep a serious pace on the Skyline or such roads
    with a decent rider at the helm.
    Apexmoto Inc - Dyno tuning, engine/chassis/suspension upgrades, repairs, shaken, tires & changing with balancing, graphics printing, stickers, media blasting, painting & powder coating.

Thank you guys!
    Yes the Multi would be nice, just probably out of my budget for the secon bike...
    The ST a bit to old model, most probably the one on sale have lots of Km on it already...
    I like the BMW but again it's something out of my budget and not sure if it would fit my personality,if you know what l mean?
    I am keep looking around and think about and if you hear any good deal price/Km/ conditions, send me an email or a carrier pigeon,whatever it's easier for you..
    Thanks

By the way the BMW K1300S looks interesting...anybody owning one or had a driving test before?

Have a Ducati Multistrada 1100 for sale. Priced right at 495,000