Thread: Auction Sampler 2nd March 2016

Default Auction Sampler 2nd March 2016

Apexmoto Inc - Dyno tuning, engine/chassis/suspension upgrades, repairs, shaken, tires & changing with balancing, graphics printing, stickers, media blasting, painting & powder coating.

wow some really nice bikes this week!!!
    question .. bikes that are not solved today will they be there next week?

Interested in Line 13 (from top) the BMW K1300S ..price?..

Also line 4th the Ninja1000 ABS maybe ?..(year,price..?)

Thanks for the effort to post it

How much is the RC390 going for?

Also, if the above is just a sample, how much would something like a Yamaha R3 (2015) or an RVF400 go for?
    There's no podium & trophies or laptime records for street riding. Ride to arrive alive. -D675R

Default Auction Sampler 2nd March 2016

I think maybe you need to turn the thinking around there. Decide what you want and set a ceiling price and see if Jav can get it for you.
    Might not happen the first week, but these are industry "dumping ground" auctions for older bikes, trade ins and low quality stuff that no dealer wants to put on the forecourt. So sometimes a bargain comes up that no one bites on. That's your deal.
    RedSquare
    Some pithy saying about biking, or a quote from a self-styled guru. Take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSquare View Post
    I think maybe you need to turn the thinking around there. Decide what you want and set a ceiling price and see if Jav can get it for you.
    Might not happen the first week, but these are industry "dumping ground" auctions for older bikes, trade ins and low quality stuff that no dealer wants to put on the forecourt. So sometimes a bargain comes up that no one bites on. That's your deal.
    The top of the ad does say "tell us what you are looking for" so I did.
    There's no podium & trophies or laptime records for street riding. Ride to arrive alive. -D675R