Thread: Wanted 2014-2016 YZ450 New or Used

Default Wanted 2014-2016 YZ450 New or Used

Looking for a new or used YZ450 14-16 model in stock condition to keep here in Narita. I have checked CL and have found nothing there. checked that goonet, but that doesn't seem very useful either.

Thanks,

Joe

sig test

Quote Originally Posted by Joejet View Post
    Looking for a new or used YZ450 14-16 model in stock condition to keep here in Narita. I have checked CL and have found nothing there. checked that goonet, but that doesn't seem very useful either.

Thanks,

Joe
    If you want a new one why not try going to your local Yamaha dealer. There don't seem to be any used ones about. You could ask Apexmoto in case one comes up in auction...

Quote Originally Posted by Joejet View Post
    Goonet is for cars. Goobike is for bikes.

Westwood seem to have a 16 model. They're in Ryugasaki, Ibaraki-ken, less than an hour drive from Narita.

http://www.goobike.com/bike/stock_8500334B30150810001/

http://www.westwoodmx.co.jp/index.shtml
    ----------------
    2008 R1200GS | 2009 NSF100 | 2009 CRF250X | 2011 Address V125S

I've been to the dealer in Ryugasaki. pain to get there. they don't seem to be willing to deal at all. When I was based at Haneda I went to a dealer in Kawasaki that was willing to order a new bike for 10% off msrp, but that's far away now. I'm going to check the local Red Baron here. As many of you know used vehicles in Japan are usually in exceptional condition with very low hours/miles.

goonet goobikes. yea...the goobikes is accessible from goonet. There just doesn't seem to be much on there.

Taka-is-fast seems to be the best bet right now, but they're out in Saitama.