Thread: 2016 Toy Run, 4 December

Default 2016 Toy Run, 4 December

December 4, 2016 is set for the next Toy Run.

Same game plan as the past few years.

8 AM - Gather Ebina Service Area (south), Tomei Expressway

9AM - Depart Ebina Service Area

If the number of bikes is large, we'll split up and one group will go to Sanders and the other will go to Chigasaki. If there are not so many bikes we'll go to Sanders together as one group, hang out there till about 10:30 and then go to Chigaski.

Please bring a present for the kids, possibly two if you can carry them, one for each home if we go to both.

If you have any questions, ideas or suggestions please post.

Be there or be square......................
    Apexmoto Inc - Dyno tuning, engine/chassis/suspension upgrades, repairs, shaken, tires & changing with balancing, graphics printing, stickers, media blasting, painting & powder coating.

Is it possible to get more information about what may not be appropriate toys.
    Anything the orphanages feel work well? Or anything they don't want?

Quote Originally Posted by oi oi oi View Post
    Is it possible to get more information about what may not be appropriate toys.
    Anything the orphanages feel work well? Or anything they don't want?
    I'd be interested in this as well. I'd be interested in going, I just don't want to bring things that the orphanages don't find appropriate.

About presents, anything appopriate for kids aged 2 to 18, things like sports equipment, board games, toy trucks, new shoes...

last year I buy few kids books...the kids are seems to be happy just by the attention they got...and the bikes.
    it seems that any thing is very welcome there...so friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by william View Post
    last year I buy few kids books...the kids are seems to be happy just by the attention they got...and the bikes.
    it seems that any thing is very welcome there...so friendly.
    Yes, the kids are very happy to have us. The director in Chigasaki said that when they get older these Toy Runs are a happy memory of their childhood.

Will be in as ever. I'll update the FB ToyRunJapan page tonight and post on a few of the other interest groups on there. Are we reaching out to NAPS or other businesses this year?

I'll happy to meet up with anyone interested from south Kanagawa at NAPS on route 1 around 7am (I have to ride east to get on the Tomei to head west to the correct Ebina SA!).
    2016 Yamaha MT-09 Tracer 2016 - // 2006 Honda CB400 Super Four 2006-2016
    www.nanikore.net

How about a long/lat or a google map pin drop for the meet spot. I have missed rides before because I'm an idiot and can't find the right location.

VAC

OK, got the Facebag page up!

https://www.facebook.com/events/226168137812887/

For that Ebina meet up, it's here -
    https://goo.gl/maps/grmHf21aUZD2

As for route - I shall defer to the wiser people than I, who come up with that particular brand of magic.
    2016 Yamaha MT-09 Tracer 2016 - // 2006 Honda CB400 Super Four 2006-2016
    www.nanikore.net

As for Westies, I wonder if there should be a North Kanagawa/Sagami/Hachioji meet up (For Yokota people etc) and head down the new Ken-0 and meet up at your suggested Naps Kanagawa hook up.
    Worth mentioning or suggesting on FB page

Didnt hear about this until too late when I ran into the group at Ebina and again later at a couple of toll gates.

Hope it went well. Great cause.

I'll try to join next year and might be able to support otherwise. Who is the main organizer? Can you PM me or leave a message here?

20161204_090144.jpg

20161204_092631.jpg

20161204_094916.jpg