Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Unlicensed driving on IDP

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cash View Post
    Wait..... You never even got a ticket?

What did the cop say you did wrong on the lane change?
    Nope. No ticket. He accused me of changing lanes too late near the intersection where lanes have solid lines.

blorp, didn't realise this was years old. not sure how to delete

Quote Originally Posted by Double Supercool View Post
    I hope this doesn't get deleted soon for everyone's benefit. Otherwise, I don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Double Supercool View Post
    Not years old. The discussion refers to an event that happened in December, 2016 and is not fully finished. The forum date format is a highly confusing dd-mm-yy format, 2 digits each, so it's really hard to tell when something was written.

Quote Originally Posted by blinker182 View Post
    Nope. No ticket. He accused me of changing lanes too late near the intersection where lanes have solid lines.
    If he tried to get you from in front of you, he looks like a cop looking for an excuse to book someone.

Quote Originally Posted by rtfm View Post
    Not years old. The discussion refers to an event that happened in December, 2016 and is not fully finished. The forum date format is a highly confusing dd-mm-yy format, 2 digits each, so it's really hard to tell when something was written.
    Sorry, was saying that my comment was pointless as I was replying to the original post which is almost two years old and been answered many times by other people. Seems like you can't delete your own comments.