Any opinions about what to do about this and what may have caused it?
It's from my 50cc scooter. You can see a small hole forming in the top of the piston. I don't know how long it's been there.
The plug seems fine and not overheating, but some days the motor seems to get very hot. It's also just a very small area, not like I imagine overheating to be like.
I ride it a lot, and quite hard. Could it just be wear and tear?
I'm thinking to leave it for now and check in another 1,000 km or so, but if it's a 'change it now' situation, I have to do that.
Could be an excuse for a future 'hop up'.