For Sale - 2007 Hodna Hornet 250, Top box, lights, Garmin 660, etc
Hey GR, hanging up the leathers for a while so this Hornet needs a new loving home.
The bike is in good condition overall and has never given me any issues. A few cosmetic blemishes, mostly around the rear cowl and muffler heat shield (from using saddle bags on tours). The Hornet 250 is a super versatile bike for Japan - light and nimble - great for putting around town, 40PS - more than keeps up with traffic on the highway (can't say that for any of the modern 250s castrated by emissions rules..), and 16k redline - hangs with literbikes in Japan's tight twisties (in the right hands - not mine! ). Bought it with 3,400km on the clock, and it now has 18,460. Relatively new chains and sprocks. Brand new battery. Includes professionally installed bike ETC unit.
Get the whole set for a full touring machine monster. Prices OBO
- 2007 Hornet 250 - 350,000 yen
- Baja Designs Stryk II LED lights. Were about $500 new. 25,000 yen for the pair. Super bright. These are amazing for seriously lighting up your backwater adventures. Recommend buying a PWM dimmer separately (the one I had died), or wiring them into the brights only. Includes waterproof connectors for wiring them in.
- Krauser K6 47L top box, with mounting bracket for Hornet 250/600. Supposedly fits two helmets. Was 60,000 new, selling 30,000 for the set.
- Garmin Zumo 660 navi. with cradle and ram mount, in original box, with software. 40,000 yen
- Saddle bags - don't remember the stats but they are great low profile saddle bags that still allow you to lane split. Not water proof. 5,000 yen
Let me know if any questions
You spend your life looking for the booty. And when you find the booty, the booty has a headache!