Thread: For Sale: 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 250L ABS White/Red

Post For Sale: 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 250L ABS White/Red

Looking to part ways with my 2013 Ninja250L ABS Limited Edition Ninja. Only 4214 km. Iam selling the bike because I am moving from Akita to Sendai into a smallapartment inecity and will not be able to ride as much as I want. Plus I recently gotmarried and have my first child on the way. So its time to hang up my gear forawhile.

Bike is in excellent condition, never been dropped. Used in Akita mainly, a fewtrips to neighboring prefectures. Biggest trip was my drive up from Yamanashi toAkita where I bought the bike from John at Apexmoto. Wanted to post on here tohopefully find someone in the Tohoku region that’s interested, before I startlooking at other options to sell my bike.

Only issue is the front fender has a piece that chipped off, friend of minethought it would be cool to get on my bike at a BBQ and rolled it forward withmy disc lock on, the lock broke off a piece of the fender. I am working ongetting a new fender for the bike.

Asking price is 420,000yen
    or best offer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8298.jpg   image1.JPG   IMG_3385.JPG   image3.JPG  
    Last edited by jplowther; 22-05-17 at 11:30 AM.