Thread: Is drinking Chuu-hi safe to drink during the hot summer days

Default Is drinking Chuu-hi safe to drink during the hot summer days

I was wondering with all these people having heat strokes recently, have they or were they drinking chuu-hi during the day.
    I often find myself dehydrated at this time of year drinking it. What are your guys thoughts on this?

drink freshly squeezed water for best results

Quote Originally Posted by wrk2ride_ride2wrk View Post
    drink freshly squeezed water for best results
    Luckily when I'm on the road I know where the water is coming out of the mountains. Good stuff. Don't even have to squeeze the mountains to get the water.

Alcohol is a diuretic, which means that it inhibits water retention and causes increased urination and thereby dehydration.

Drinks with high-sugar content can increase water loss in your body. Sugary drinks create an acidic environment that can impair enzyme function and decrease your body’s water storage capacity, which is necessary to metabolize all the extra sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by dmizer View Post
    Alcohol is a diuretic, which means that it inhibits water retention and causes increased urination and thereby dehydration.

Drinks with high-sugar content can increase water loss in your body. Sugary drinks create an acidic environment that can impair enzyme function and decrease your body’s water storage capacity, which is necessary to metabolize all the extra sugar.
    I over did maybe this time. Going to really hit the water bottle and stay away from liquor for a few weeks. Back pain. Ooch! First time ever.