Thread: New rider in Inagi, Tokyo

Default New rider in Inagi, Tokyo

Hi guys,

Just got a new (to me) set of wheels from Apexmoto (Thank you very much, John, the bike is awesome) and looking to make friends in the rider community!

I ride a PCX 125 to work, but needed something to scratch the itch, and John helped me find a very nice 2012 Gladius.

I'm 35 years old and got a wife and kid, so won't be able to ride often, but really looking forward to exploring the areas outside of the concrete jungle that is Tokyo.

I've been lurking unregistered for awhile, and really appreciate the resources you guys have made available to us newbs. This forum has already been a big help and hoping to be able to pay it forward to others.

Hit me up if you are keen to go for a ride (and are willing to take it a bit slow) over Obon as I'm off work for the next two weeks.

Cheers,

Jason.

Welcome Jason.

I'm out of Japan at the moment, but I'd be up for a cruise out of Tokyo on a Saturday or Sunday in October.

I'm not sure yet what days I will be off, but if you're going to be up around my area give me a holler and we can fart about in the area between Kiryu and Nikko if you like.

Same goes for anybody with low expectations and a low budget and who doesn't mind low speeds.

Thanks for the message! I'll definitely be keen for a ride in October!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cash View Post
    I'm not sure yet what days I will be off, but if you're going to be up around my area give me a holler and we can fart about in the area between Kiryu and Nikko if you like.

Same goes for anybody with low expectations and a low budget and who doesn't mind low speeds.
    Definitely Got a lot of roads to explore, so I'll make a post if I head up that way!