Thread: Introduction and Questions

Default Introduction and Questions

Hey Everyone,
    I will be stationed back to Yokosuka Japan in January. I really want to bring my bike this time despite the headaches it might bring.
    I have a 2017 FZ07. So some of my questions...
    I ordered a Yoshi pipe from Japan that is certified for MT07 on emissions and noise. Yoshi said I don't need a tune so I think I am good on that.
    Next is the brake certificate, do I get that from a dealer or how to get it from the manufacturer.
    Also I have smoked flush mounts and an integrated tail light. Should I just stick the stocks back on?

You may want to visit the Gaijinriders Facebook page and ask your questions there. There’s a lot more traffic there these days and you have a better chance of getting answers.

So that's where everyone went. What do those of us who do not use facebook do?

Default Introduction and Questions

Facebook yes it sucks and people ( users)don't read their security clause close enough because ,they're ( Facebook) one of the first people who will give you up and give your information up in a second To anyone who request info if they follow their guidelines.
    Last edited by racer162; 21-12-17 at 02:46 PM.
    Getting to the Summit is Optional, Returning home is mandatory
    Life begins at 155mph

I'm going to write that one off as voice-transcribed with a lot of background noise.

Quote Originally Posted by rtfm View Post
    What do those of us who do not use facebook do?
    Feel smug and superior.

I've only recently even taken a look at Facebook, via an account my wife set up under a fake name. I clicked around and tried like hell to figure out what all the fuss was about and wherein lies the appeal, but I failed miserably. I just couldn't see the benefit to it. People tell me you can find and connect with all your old friends and school chums....but I've been posting under my real name and been incredibly easy to find online for two decades now and very rarely do any of them look for me and even more rarely than that is there one of them I feel like hunting up and contacting again. I think my history of eschewing anonymity on the internet is probably a large part of why I don't understand Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by rtfm View Post
    So that's where everyone went. What do those of us who do not use facebook do?

I couldn't help but notice that the original post here was two weeks old and no one had responded. I don't visit here or FB that often these days due to time constraints. But I do know that there is a lot of activity on that page as I can see the hits whenever I do log in.