Thread: Mazda Bongo Freindee Freetop Van/Campervan

Default Mazda Bongo Freindee Freetop Van/Campervan

Heyo - I'm selling a 1997 Mazda Bongo van, semi-converted as a camper /toy hauler. Been a very versatile vehicle, but I'm heading home next year, so it's time for the van to move someone else's bike around.

For those not familiar, it's a short wheelbase automatic van, so still quite nimble round town. It has a 'poptop' sleeping area on the roof that sleeps 2, and a passenger compartment that seats 6. However, you can be easily strip the seats and carry a bike in the back, and because the bed's on the roof, you still have a spot to sleep.

That said, it does come with a bunch of removable camping accessories if you want to use it for a very cushy 'base camp' type use:

-Roll-out side awning
    -Rear privacy curtain enclosure
    -Removeable mini kitchen sink with running electric water supply.
    -Camping shower (used with the rear curtain for hot, private showers anywhere)
    -AC Inverter (for laptops etc)
    -Mini-fridge
    -Cold weather sleeping insulation
    -Bug nets
    -Driving Spotlights
    -Electric privacy curtains.
    -Working Air Conditioning (front and rear).

It's old, but my boyfreind's a mechanic and he's kept on the maintenance, and also had brand new batteries fitted, including a proper 80Ah deep cycle leisure battery so you'll have plenty of power for camping. It has 200 000km on the clock but is running well and still has lots of life left in it. It has a few little cosmetic scrapes and marks here and there, but its clean, and everything that counts is working fine. Shaken good until June 2018.

Asking 180 000 yen. We're located in Nagoya, but can transport the van if needed. We're also happy to lend a hand with the paperwork if you're not familiar. I leave Japan in February so would ideally like to do the handover in January.

Please do get in touch if you're interested, happy to negotiate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 25383251_1509071622533317_343404135_o.jpg   25434016_1509077939199352_90980170_o.jpg   IMG_5963_01.jpg   25434062_1509071665866646_1818137415_o.jpg   IMG_2753.jpg   IMG_2750.jpg  
    Last edited by loflyer; 18-12-17 at 05:45 PM.

2. Default

Nice! PM sent.

looks like this one is more or less sold, folks :)

Default Mazda Bongo Freindee Freetop Van/Campervan

Quote Originally Posted by loflyer View Post
    looks like this one is more or less sold, folks :)
    Ahhh is that more? Or less? 😎
    Getting to the Summit is Optional, Returning home is mandatory
    Life begins at 155mph

5. Default

More! Bongo Bongo!