Thread: No love for Haley on these boards at all,

Default No love for Haley on these boards at all,

Is there a less active section on this forum ..

Default No love for Haley on these boards at all,

I know there are a few Harley fans on the forum. They live up near Tokyo or in that region mostly. No idea how active they are though.
    Getting to the Summit is Optional, Returning home is mandatory
    Life begins at 155mph

Try a Harley dealership. My local one organizes day rides for customers, or anyone with a Harley I believe.

Yeah the HOG chapters . And those aren’t bad . Nice folks . Can’t find a biker bar to save my life guess as it keeps being noted Tokyo is more active in all scenes then out here in the provenance

What sort of thing are you looking for; bar, rides/riding buddies, general bike life? There is a dealer in Nara, and several in that area within reasonable distance towards Osaka. For biker bar, you might find in Osaka, though I would think that a lot of places have. How's your Japanese for searching them out?

I found this place last year on a ride up through Kyoto. Not Harley specific but love for all riders...: https://goo.gl/maps/P4RfpM91Ukt Would make for a decent day ride from Nara.

Of course, maybe not as overt as "The Harley" in Shinjuku/Takadanobaba.... :-)