Thread: Yamaha Virago 250v For Sale (Urgent)

Default Yamaha Virago 250v For Sale (Urgent)

Here selling my Yamaha Virago 250. I've had it since October and the insurance is till good on it till October of this year. It's a 250 so no Shaken required. Everything on the bike still works works fine and it starts up every time. It's a 08 model that has just over 20,000 km on it currently. It had couple paint chips on it that i fixed my self and the one tail light has been a little off since I bought it but it works fine and it gives me no problems so I haven't minded it. It is one of the best bikes for around town or for people just starting to ride. I'm leaving at the start of next month so I'm looking to get things wrapped but before I go.

I am looking to sell for 80,000 yen but it is open for negotiation. (Trying to get money to help pay for the law school tuition)

For that it will be the bike, a helmet, a jacket, cover, and a phone mount.

If you want to come see it and make an offer, I live in the west part of Tokyo so message me if you're interested.

(i don't know how to upload better pictures, tried attachment but the file was too big, so I can email the full size better quality ones to you if you're interested)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180512_134724_resized (1).jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	3.8 KB 
ID:	12984

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180512_134740_resized (1).jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	3.3 KB 
ID:	12985
    Last edited by OdaBdog3; 15-05-18 at 03:06 AM.