Thread: New Member in Western Kyushu

Default New Member in Western Kyushu

Well, I've been in Japan for quite a while. Been riding here for about 10 years now. Love to do some sport riding when I can get a day off work. Would be great to hook up with other riders in the area.
    2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250, 1994 Yamaha SRV250

Nice collection you have there. Love that SRV250. Nothing like a small V twin.

I'm up in Kitakyushu. We don't have a very solidly organized group like the Kansai and kanto regions, but we've been working on that. I'm always interested in getting together with local riders, but it's usually difficult because I have to work on the weekends. If you're a year round rider, I often do a long multi-day new year ride.

Default Kyushu

Hey Man, I love my little SRV. It was my first bike and has been great. Right now it is stalled in the middle of a rebuild. I'm converting it into a bobber. It would be great to get a more organized group going here in Kyushu. I've only ever ridden with Japanese riders here as I don't know any other foreign riders. That New Year's trip sure sounds good though. I tend to ride most of the year, just skipping the rainy season and the really cold time in Jan/Feb. (Though work has really been cutting into my riding time lately.)
    2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250, 1994 Yamaha SRV250