Thread: Pro MX

Default Pro MX

does anybody keep up with pro mx in the states?
    what do you think about RC leaving?
    easier tracks?
    350cc 4-strokes?
    Big Sky
    WFO

Default Re: Pro MX

I spent 30 minutes writing why I think RC should have stayed, and how I think the 350f class is lame, but the new-improved software requested a second login and then dumped all of my perfectly logical, and 100% correct text. :bad-words: fuck :drinking:

So let me summarize:

The 350cc displacement proposal is lame.

Too bad that RC let Bubba run him off.
    Don't Panic

i completely agree about the 350 thumper. it makes no sense to make the tracks easier and then say the bikes are to fast. it doesn't matter what there riding they will still push the limits. THATS RACING. bubba won on a 125 when the 250's where taking over and he'll win on anythiny else.

RC gave a good show and i hate to see him go. the nationals this year was the best racing in about 10 years. he finally had some competition.

i think RC is faster outside though bubba is right there but the situation is reversed in the stadium

can't wait to see the new suzuki rmz 450 with EFI
    Big Sky
    WFO

Quote Originally Posted by throttle
    I spent 30 minutes writing why I think RC should have stayed, and how I think the 350f class is lame, but the new-improved software requested a second login and then dumped all of my perfectly logical, and 100% correct text. :bad-words: fuck :drinking:

So let me summarize:

The 350cc displacement proposal is lame.

Too bad that RC let Bubba run him off.

I don't think Bubba ran him off. I think he decided himself to do it to himself.
    Last race I watched he lost but it looked like he wanted to loose, like he decided
    it was time to ramp down.

Jav
    Evolution is the religion of the 21 century. Proving people do not change............................ Jav

i think when RC saw his good friend Ernesto go down the way he did and it made him think a little. 10 years of dominance!!! what else does he have to prove. just like Stefan Everts. Mcgrath in his retired status cracked a vertibra in his neck at a race he entered last year. something to think about.
    he has kids now.
    Big Sky
    WFO

seems to be some good racing going on in ama motocross
    in the lites class there's only 2 points separating 1st and 2nd
    in the big boy class only 7 points
    Big Sky
    WFO

i wasnt an RC fan but he is damn good and its sad to see him take off, i wish pastrana was still racing, but hes making so much bank doing what he does now, i guess he figures why bother with it, but i do like bubba hes been giving RC hell for a while now lol

its getting interesting coming into this weekend
    2 points seperate RV and BT
    and a tie for first in the big bike class Tim Ferry and Andrew Short. RC is gone and Bubba is hurt. Grant Langston 11 back in 3rd. he schooled everyone at the last race.
    any thoughts on a winner?
    this is as close as it's been in a long time.
    Big Sky
    WFO

RC is doing well racing Cars. 5th at his 1st race at this level and a bunch of excitement surrounding him threw out the show. The 2 announcers predicted he would win one before the season is over. They also said his autograph line was longer than the rest of the drivers combined!

And.....the 350 dealio is stupid!