Thread: Rain free sunny weekends

Default Rain free sunny weekends

before rain arrives ... probably the best time to ride and here I am typing with my left for the third week now coz I have a fractured elbow.. :?

There could have been n number of respectful ways to break ur elbow like doing 150+ and skidding in corner or getting hit by an 18 wheeler BUT i dont get any of them :redhotevil:

Instead i get hit by some axx@ole jumping red light in a residential area when riding my bicycle with all reflectors and helmet - which did helped by the way.

I am not sure why flying people always land on their knees or elbows or both but somehow I didnt feel anything rt then. I knew I went from vertical to horizontal and saw someone speeding away - yes the axx@ole ran away !

I didnt realized anything rt then , had a few beers and saw a movie late night :drinking: only to wake up in middle of night with sore elbow. x-ray next morning and I have plaster for a month.

Now all weekends seem to be rain free to rub salt .... :evil:

FZ with new map is sitting without any action.
    May be this is poetic justice for all the 250+ I got away with ;)

anyway, have fun guys :)
    The fact that nobody understands you dosent make you an artist !

Default Re: Rain free sunny weekends

That sucks. Hope you filed an accident report and get well compensated for your suffering.

That sux. Sorry to hear about your accident. On a push bike or motorbike
    you need to be watching for idiots at all times. Pity there were no witnesses to get his/her plate details.
    I would go back to the scene and check if there are any camera's covering that intersection.
    Building camera's etc can sometimes capture footage of roads.

Jav
    Evolution is the religion of the 21 century. Proving people do not change............................ Jav

No luck. Its a very small intersection near my home in residential area...

Got rid of plaster couple of days back and arm is already feeling much better. I will be doing some small ride to tes the arm this weekend :mrgreen:
    The fact that nobody understands you dosent make you an artist !

Glad you'Re OK - and sorry that your first weekend plaster free is predicted to have nonstop rain. :(