Thread: 380mm rear tire! Hell no, sir!!!

Default 380mm rear tire! Hell no, sir!!!

So I was up at the Naps on rt 357 by the yokohama bayside marina today and they had another bike on display from one our local shops down here in Yokosuka/Zushi.... but this one was totally off the deep end!!!!

GSXR 1000 yellow
    380mm rear
    single sided swing arm.....

I wish I had my camera but let me see if I can find a picture of it off his site....

Discuss .......
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco
    If you find a message from myself offensive, inappropriate or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will demonstrate.

Nope no pics online....Hey Pukka take your camera over when you go to try on leathers there!!! You can't miss the bike!
    If you find a message from myself offensive, inappropriate or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will demonstrate.

I wonder if it comes with power steering to help it turn!

Dana
    A man will marry a woman hoping she never changes but a woman will marry a man hoping he will change. Author Unknown

2010 Yamaha WR250X
    2008 CBR1000RR Race Bike (For Sale)
    2004 Multistrada 1000DS (For Sale)

i had a 225 on my zoomer....in scale relation its about the same right?

50cc's pushing a 225!!! Man you must topped out at 30kph!!!

There's a TLZone member who does major custom work - he put a 300mm SSSA on his bright orange TLR I've seen it in bike mags here. His Vegas Busa - with real gold plating - was incredible. Bloody revolting IMO but incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by loco drz View Post
    50cc's pushing a 225!!! Man you must topped out at 30kph!!!
    70 :)

Quote Originally Posted by Loco DRZ View Post
    Nope no pics online....Hey Pukka take your camera over when you go to try on leathers there!!! You can't miss the bike!
    OK, will go armed with camera and get some shots. Sounds pretty interesting...

yeah it's on the soconf floor just as you come up the stairs.... you cannot miss the thing!

Good luck with the 5L!

Phil

I have seen it. The swingarm is so long that he has 2 chains on the thing. The two chains are seperate, and connect with another set of sprockets, and shaft in between. It is overkill, and the guy owns the Tamura34 shop. Each their own, but this guy rapes gaijin on shop work. I wish people would wise up. Working on bikes is EXTREMEly easy, and doing your own work would save so much money in many processes.