Thread: Yamanashi tomorrow anyone? (Aug 8)

Default Yamanashi tomorrow anyone? (Aug 8)

A couple of us drove out today hoping for track time, but I was the only one to get it. Sure, the Gucci Boys wanted me to "dry out the track" before they would even consider suiting up. Just as I almost had it prepped for them, the skies opened again. Actually, they would have been out there too had I not been so demanding(time consuming) about setting up the R6.

I'll be there around 8am again.

Weather looks good for tomorrow so far.

Who's in?

Dana
    A man will marry a woman hoping she never changes but a woman will marry a man hoping he will change. Author Unknown

2010 Yamaha WR250X
    2008 CBR1000RR Race Bike (For Sale)
    2004 Multistrada 1000DS (For Sale)

Dude, if you have time to ride, join us in Shizuoka. We can have a Hypermotard-Superduke showdown!

Wife is working the Camp Zama Donbori Festival, so I have to be back to pick up the piglets by 5:30pm.

I'd like to do one of your overnighter trips, but it always happens on bad weekends. I'll join one before fall!

Dana
    A man will marry a woman hoping she never changes but a woman will marry a man hoping he will change. Author Unknown

2010 Yamaha WR250X

I'm rolling out EARLY to stop by base for gas. Let me know if I'm going solo or you're in!

Dana

2010 Yamaha WR250X

Not sure, the wife wants to go to the docs tomorrow so I'm on son duty until around 11

If I can get up there for the 12 something session I will.

Pete.
    "He who conquers himself, conquers all"

i would go but the camera isnt in yet :(
    and im going offraoding in the jeep anyways :)

but good luck!

I'm a possible, depends a lot on if I can wake up at 5am again.............
    Apexmoto Inc - Dyno tuning, engine/chassis/suspension upgrades, repairs, shaken, tires & changing with balancing, graphics printing, stickers, media blasting, painting & powder coating.

Checked 3 weather sites and all are forcasting rain by afternoon. But they've done the same for the last 2 weeks....thunderstorms in afternoon 50%.

Jav you awake?

Dana

2010 Yamaha WR250X

Not going!

Will work on going the 15th.

Dana

2010 Yamaha WR250X

No, still sleeping............. ha ha. Looked at the weather last night and thought the
    same, but decided to make a decision in the morning. But alas I did not wake up
    until 1pm.....
    Apexmoto Inc - Dyno tuning, engine/chassis/suspension upgrades, repairs, shaken, tires & changing with balancing, graphics printing, stickers, media blasting, painting & powder coating.

Good Lord man!

I was walking out to the van right after my post, and felt a few drops, so I turned around and went right back in.

D

2010 Yamaha WR250X

Mate it was sunny all day here, but black clouds and thunder up the back where the track is. So, next Saturday? Pete.
    "He who conquers himself, conquers all"

Was planning on doing some touring next weekend, but will see. I had also planned to
    buy a Zumo, but as I have not got around to doing that, may postpone the touring a
    bit.