Thread: Offroad Riding II

Default Offroad Riding II

Lets set a date in September for the next off-road excursion. Remember
    bikes can be rented for around JPY8000 per day. Kiyo Sans fee for leading
    and providing training tips on how to ride better is JPY5000.

Usually involves, dirt roads, some walking trails, lots of mountains and forests with stops at locations to practice hill climbs, descends, wheelies and general off-road antics.
    Apexmoto Inc - Dyno tuning, engine/chassis/suspension upgrades, repairs, shaken, tires & changing with balancing, graphics printing, stickers, media blasting, painting & powder coating.

I would prefer later in the months like say the 26th so I can get my girlfirend ready to ride.... If not then it will probably be me only...
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco
    If you find a message from myself offensive, inappropriate or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will demonstrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Loco DRZ View Post
    I would prefer later in the months like say the 26th so I can get my girlfirend ready to ride.... If not then it will probably be me only...
    I think it might be better to have two dates, one for real newbies and one
    for riders with a few years experience. Else it will become annoying to one
    holding up the other.
    Apexmoto Inc - Dyno tuning, engine/chassis/suspension upgrades, repairs, shaken, tires & changing with balancing, graphics printing, stickers, media blasting, painting & powder coating.

Sounds good.... I will do both(one for fun.... the other for comic relief watching her eat some shit!!!)

But is there any other riders interested in a "Newbie" class???

Need two more folks.... If you pass me all the info I can coordinate that one Jav...

But count me in for another one of these! I was bummed out by the fun you guys had without me!!!

Phil
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco
    If you find a message from myself offensive, inappropriate or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will demonstrate.