Thread: Diet Challenges

Default Diet Challenges

A few people have mentioned their plan to do a diet challenge and where to
    post it. So I made the Health and Well Being forum for such health related
    threads.

I do need to start my own challenge soon............
    Apexmoto Inc - Dyno tuning, engine/chassis/suspension upgrades, repairs, shaken, tires & changing with balancing, graphics printing, stickers, media blasting, painting & powder coating.

I was mainly posting about my diet on another message board, but any comments I make on GR about it will go here. The way I look at it, a diet is a great way to subtract weight from your motorcycle. Way cheaper than carbon wheels and titanium headers...
    IBA #42657
    96 Honda XR250 Baja
    09 BMW R1200GS Adventure ・ 09 KTM 990 SMT (sold) ・ 97 Honda X4 ・ 95 Kawasaki ZZR400 (sold)

I agree Guy yeah diets aren`t much fun you have to lookat EVERY positive !
    ]
    ]- I am a big fan of the herbalife stuff think the products are really good - if anyone wants to know more get hold of some I know a guy -

Would anyone be interested in starting a biggest loser thing on the site???

I know Guy has already shed alot of pound but we could back date to your old weight...

I would love to drop down to 175 lbs again (KG??) but not until after Xmas...I bet I will be a bit above 190lbs by then so it would be cool to make it a competition....

Kind of a cool idea to get a prize (other than not being as much of a fat ass) for whom ever wins...Maybe we could do something.

Also, one thing that has helped my GF lose around 10 lbs was a website called sparkpeople. It is a great place to set fitness goals and get some recipes for heallty food like diet coke sloppy joes....Sounds weird but they are good! I haven't joined but she has had some great results!

Phil
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco
    If you find a message from myself offensive, inappropriate or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will demonstrate.

Im up for it after the new year I need to lose about 10-15kg before I give my doctor a heart atack...right now Im at 80kg would love to get to 65kg but 70 will do me for now..

I'm sitting at ~93-94 (105 when I came to Japan last year)... I would love to see 85kg. I haven't weighed 85kg since at least high school (10+ years ago).
    Last edited by Kevbodian; 02-12-09 at 11:15 PM.
    "Who is your daddy and what does he do?" - Det. John Kimble

No doubt diet plays a vital role in our health,fitness and lives.Mostly people don't bother with their diet thing and that's why weight/fat and other health problem gaining popularity or increasing day by day.We should consist on health meals and diet.

TBA 904, IBA 27221

FJR1300A

"Dirty bikes are like dirty girls......they are the most fun and have the best stories"
    ”He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves, nor shall receive either” - Benjamin Franklin

Default Diet Challenges

Given the lack of activity in this thread, it must be cloudy everywhere.

Four years. Nine posts. Nine posters.
    Last edited by Mike Cash; 01-11-13 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Cash View Post
    Given the lack of activity in this thread, it must be cloudy everywhere.

Four years. Nine posts. Nine posters.
    It's not cloudy all the time. But when it's sunny out, we go riding, not jogging.

(Also, FWIW there have been a few diet and exercise threads around besides this one.)
    IBA #42657
    96 Honda XR250 Baja
    09 BMW R1200GS Adventure ・ 09 KTM 990 SMT (sold) ・ 97 Honda X4 ・ 95 Kawasaki ZZR400 (sold)

Default Diet Challenges

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Jinbaiquerre View Post
    It's not cloudy all the time. But when it's sunny out, we go riding, not jogging.

(Also, FWIW there have been a few diet and exercise threads around besides this one.)
    Yes, I've noticed them. We sure do ride a lot.