Thread: Sendai Highland

Default Sendai Highland

Information soon............
    Evolution is the religion of the 21 century. Proving people do not change............................ Jav

Default Re: Sendai Highland

http://www.hi-land.co.jp/race/race_0001.htm

My pace lap for Bike:
    registration 1000yen
    park entry 1000yen
    200/lap
    Have to take a lecture before you start.
    IBA33490

Touge Express

Default Re: Sendai Highland

One of the beauties of the My Pace Lap events (other than the cheap cost) is that there is no pre-booking necessary. You can just show up on the day, pay the entry fee, attach the transponder and away you go. :mrgreen:

When I went last year, I was told they prefer you remove your side stand but this was waved since we had ridden up on street bikes (so did not have racing stands, etc available). (Obviously, if you cart up a race bike, this would not be a problem.)
    As far as hanging with the fast guys goes, you must race yourself until you are within striking distance of the big boys. Crashing will only destroy your confidence and set you back some coin.
    --Ben Bostrom--

I know this is an old thread but does any one have any newer up to date info on this track? I live in Misawa and as far as I can tell this is the closest track to me, any info would be great thanks.

Come on someone has to have some up to date info on this track.... Anyone??? Bueller???