Thread: hmmmmm

Default hmmmmm

Fatal error: Declaration of vB_Attachment_Store_vBForum_Album::verify_permissi ons() must be compatible with that of vB_Attachment_Store::verify_permissions() in /home/gaijin/www/www/packages/vbforum/attach/album.php on line 577

cant go into messaging and the photo album seems hosed
    The first thing men notice about a woman is her eyes. Then, when her eyes aren't looking, they notice her breasts.
    -- Conan OBrien

Same here as well.

Photo album in addition to the gallery at the bottom of the forum are all red X's.

Also the buttons in my reply like add image or add link are invisible (The the place is still there, I just have to hold my cursor over it until the window states what that invisible button does.

Dana
    A man will marry a woman hoping she never changes but a woman will marry a man hoping he will change. Author Unknown

2010 Yamaha WR250X
    2008 CBR1000RR Race Bike (For Sale)
    2004 Multistrada 1000DS (For Sale)

Is it still happening?
    Apexmoto Inc - Dyno tuning, engine/chassis/suspension upgrades, repairs, shaken, tires & changing with balancing, graphics printing, stickers, media blasting, painting & powder coating.

Quote Originally Posted by Jav View Post
    Is it still happening?
    seems good now
    The first thing men notice about a woman is her eyes. Then, when her eyes aren't looking, they notice her breasts.
    -- Conan OBrien

Gallery and all that works for me. I still have the same issue with the reply buttons being invisible, but I can live with it.

Dana
    A man will marry a woman hoping she never changes but a woman will marry a man hoping he will change. Author Unknown

2010 Yamaha WR250X

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    Gallery and all that works for me. I still have the same issue with the reply buttons being invisible, but I can live with it.

Dana
    Can you capture a screen shot? I would like to get it fixed.
    Apexmoto Inc - Dyno tuning, engine/chassis/suspension upgrades, repairs, shaken, tires & changing with balancing, graphics printing, stickers, media blasting, painting & powder coating.

This might be just my computer that has this...if that's the case, no worries. I've memorized where the tools I use are.

I.E. 8 on Vista

Dana

2010 Yamaha WR250X

Ok, did not realise you were using that Skin. Just need to update the images for that Skin. Will see if i can do that tonight.

Damn you Dana!!!!

---
    - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco
    If you find a message from myself offensive, inappropriate or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will demonstrate.

You should have seen the picture I had in there too! Well, you probably have seen that picture...but for the sake of the rest of the forum, I decided NOT to include it.

2010 Yamaha WR250X

Should have posted it!

---
    - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Loco
    If you find a message from myself offensive, inappropriate or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore a posting, complain to me and I will demonstrate.