Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gaijinrider Tee Shirts - Support the community and our charities

One last thing, these are the best quality Hanes tee shirts and screen printed, which seem to last.
    Personally own three from the last batch and they are still my favourite tees and plenty good to wear.
    Apexmoto Inc - Dyno tuning, engine/chassis/suspension upgrades, repairs, shaken, tires & changing with balancing, graphics printing, stickers, media blasting, painting & powder coating.

I already have the green on black shortsleeve. Is there another style I can get this time?
    IBA #42657
    96 Honda XR250 Baja
    09 BMW R1200GS Adventure ・ 09 KTM 990 SMT (sold) ・ 97 Honda X4 ・ 95 Kawasaki ZZR400 (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Jav View Post
    One last thing, these are the best quality Hanes tee shirts and screen printed, which seem to last.
    Personally own three from the last batch and they are still my favourite tees and plenty good to wear.
    So did I read right you recently ordered some shirts? Which did you order? I'm in Kyoto and I'd love to get a couple support and advertise the site ya know.
    Getting to the Summit is Optional, Returning home is mandatory
    Life begins at 155mph

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Jinbaiquerre View Post
    I already have the green on black shortsleeve. Is there another style I can get this time?
    Long sleeve for autumn/winter. Glad the originals are still in use.
    Apexmoto Inc - Dyno tuning, engine/chassis/suspension upgrades, repairs, shaken, tires & changing with balancing, graphics printing, stickers, media blasting, painting & powder coating.

Quote Originally Posted by racer162 View Post
    So did I read right you recently ordered some shirts? Which did you order? I'm in Kyoto and I'd love to get a couple support and advertise the site ya know.
    Long sleeved and short sleeved in black with green print.
    Will post up some images maybe tonight.

Thanx

Sweet, sizes available? And are they western or Japanese sizes?
    I look forward to the pics and eventually the shirts
    Life begins at 155mph

Quote Originally Posted by racer162 View Post
    Sweet, sizes available? And are they western or Japanese sizes?
    I look forward to the pics and eventually the shirts
    M, L, XL. 2XL. US sizes

Might get a few black shirt with Red image and text shirts done, but the cost would be higher
    as cost relates to volume.

Us sizes great news thanks
    Life begins at 155mph

Just an Update. Shirts have shipped from the maker to my US address. Once I receive an email
    that they are received at my US address it takes a week approx for them to arrive. So definitely
    by the 1st week of June.

M, L, XL. 2XL. US sizes

Might get a few black shirt with Red image and text shirts done, but the cost would be higher
    as cost relates to volume.
    I would like a black with red, size M.
    IBA #42657
    96 Honda XR250 Baja
    09 BMW R1200GS Adventure ・ 09 KTM 990 SMT (sold) ・ 97 Honda X4 ・ 95 Kawasaki ZZR400 (sold)

Just an Update. Shirts have shipped from the maker to my US address. Once I receive an email
    that they are received at my US address it takes a week approx for them to arrive. So definitely
    by the 1st week of June.
    Hey Jav, can I get 1 short and 1 long sleeve in green? M for me.
    The only trophies you get at track days are pieces of your crashed bike.

Is this first come first served or do our previous posts/orders count?
    Quote Originally Posted by tokyojrock View Post
    I am going over to Keisho next week to eat the owners ass!

How can I order a long sleeved shirt? I checked the e-shop, but the link doesn't appear to work. Can you please inbox me the details? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanagawa_sf View Post
    How can I order a long sleeved shirt? I checked the e-shop, but the link doesn't appear to work. Can you please inbox me the details? Thanks!
    The e-shop should be online this week. Then it should be able to purchase online.
    Or people can PM me. I need to work out shipping costs yet.

Quote Originally Posted by waruta View Post
    Is this first come first served or do our previous posts/orders count?
    I think i have enough stock at the moment, to cover everyone.

Sweet
    What's the process for getting a couple shirts? I believe you said US sizing right?
    Life begins at 155mph

I'm in for a couple long sleeves.

I would like one long-sleeve, and one short-sleeve, in large. Do you mind shipping them back to the U.S.? I haven't left yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Hawk View Post
    I would like one long-sleeve, and one short-sleeve, in large. Do you mind shipping them back to the U.S.? I haven't left yet.
    Don`t mind, but why not wait, if you are coming this way anyway?

Don`t mind, but why not wait, if you are coming this way anyway?
    Good point, and one that crossed my mind later. I can pick them up while I'm there.