Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offroad riding area around aichi prefecture

Default Offroad riding area around aichi prefecture

Hi guys,

Does anyone knows about offroad riding area around aichi prefecture ?

Cheers

Are you looking for just an area or a proper MX track?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtrider.diego View Post
    Hi guys,

Does anyone knows about offroad riding area around aichi prefecture ?

Cheers
    Don't know but let me know if you find some! I know there are some good ones up here in Gifu.

----------------
    2008 R1200GS | 2009 NSF100 | 2009 CRF250X | 2011 Address V125S

Thanks bro. They even put some onsens on it. Good website.

Here are some good sites that I found.

The first is a selection of 100 roads all over Japan that a guy did on a dirt bike.
    He has them broken down into region and categorized into rindo, easy ride, or kokudo (hidoi michi!)
    http://www.eonet.ne.jp/~nihon-no-tabi/way/rindou.htm

The second is a guy who has ridden a super cub 110 around central japan's disused and defunct mountain backroads. Gotta love it!
    http://www.shizumazu.net/touring.html

If anybody out there likes this kind of stuff give me a holler!

If you fancy a little trials experience, there's always Myoraku Temple in Toyota. The monk there is a big trials fan and he has created a trials ground on the temple grounds, which is free to use. He has a sign at the entrance asking that those who use the trials track consider a small donation to the temple. I was there once with a friend and the place buzzing with activity. Website here:

http://myorakuji.toyota-jp.net/html/04.html

Yamaha Vino 50cc (Sold), Honda Transalp 400V (Sold), Honda CB400 Super Bol D'or (Sold), Yamaha Serow XT225WE (Sold), 2005 Beta Rev 3 (Current) 2015 Yamaha Serow XT250 (Current)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualta View Post
    If you fancy a little trials experience, there's always Myoraku Temple in Toyota. The monk there is a big trials fan and he has created a trials ground on the temple grounds, which is free to use. He has a sign at the entrance asking that those who use the trials track consider a small donation to the temple. I was there once with a friend and the place buzzing with activity. Website here:

http://myorakuji.toyota-jp.net/html/04.html
    Nice! A monk making good use of holy land :) Temples and shrines tend to own vast expanses of land, always wondered why they're not put to good use, for things like trekking or dirt biking.
    ----------------
    2008 R1200GS | 2009 NSF100 | 2009 CRF250X | 2011 Address V125S

Quote Originally Posted by rider2371 View Post
    Nice! A monk making good use of holy land :) Temples and shrines tend to own vast expanses of land, always wondered why they're not put to good use, for things like trekking or dirt biking.
    I believe this is the place

Last edited by Dualta; 18-02-14 at 05:21 PM.

Yamaha Vino 50cc (Sold), Honda Transalp 400V (Sold), Honda CB400 Super Bol D'or (Sold), Yamaha Serow XT225WE (Sold), 2005 Beta Rev 3 (Current) 2015 Yamaha Serow XT250 (Current)

i went there last time. and there is another one near little world as well. been in japan for 1 year and explore some rindo around aichi and gifu. there is Tado,Yoro,sekigahara,sanage,and ikeda. so,if anyone wants to try rindo around here, i will be more than happy to show u guys :)) and my friend own enduro private track in gifu.i was helping him to design. only 500 for full day :))

i went there last time. and there is another one near little world as well. been in japan for 1 year and explore some rindo around aichi and gifu. there is Tado,Yoro,sekigahara,sanage,and ikeda. so,if anyone wants to try rindo around here, i will be more than happy to show u guys :)) and my friend own enduro private track in gifu.i was helping him to design. only 500 for full day :))

This is coming together just nicely. I'll be up for an awful lot of that. Where's his track exactly? Can you link it on Google maps?

And what about Sanage? It's 15 minutes from my house, but I've heard it could be too tough for someone to go there alone. There are groups of local guys who go there, but I'm still to get an intro. Working on it though.

Here are a couple of videos of Sanage. This place is readily accessible from Nagoya, along the Green Road, through Nissin. Over the next few months I intend to get to know this place really well, so if anyone wants to join me on a ride here some time over spring, send me a mail.

Default Re: Offroad riding area around aichi prefecture

few sanage pic :)

Sent from my SC-04E using Tapatalk

sanage isnt that hard. i went there myself couple times. yoro near tado shrine are technical track :)

Rock and river beds are usually difficult, event on trials bikes. Looks like fun though.
    Apexmoto Inc - Dyno tuning, engine/chassis/suspension upgrades, repairs, shaken, tires & changing with balancing, graphics printing, stickers, media blasting, painting & powder coating.

and this is my favorite technical track :)

Yep, but you're a lunatic =)

and this is my favorite technical track :)

hahaha,but seriously, technical riding are great fun, and u will love it man. so when we going ?

hahaha,but seriously, technical riding are great fun, and u will love it man. so when we going ?

If you fancy doing some light, newbie friendly stuff in Sanage over the next couple of months, I'd certainly be up for it.

how about april ? i like sanage, its close to dirtfreak, normally i fit my parts in there and go to sanage to try new parts :) if u want to try only flat dirt, tado is the best one :)